Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seven Jeans...True Religion

Is this thing on? Wow! It has been a mighty long time since I have last posted. Thank you for all of your prayers for me and my family as we celebrated the life of my grandmother.

Not only have I missed posting here, but I have missed reading my "daily" blogs. Maybe I am back on track, but I was able to briefly talk today with one of the dudes whose blogs I check out every day. I was scoping out the half-yearly Men's sale at Nordstrom today and saw Pastor Matt Fry of C3. What a blessing he was to me today, and it was great connecting with him. God is moving in huge ways at C3. HUGE!

He introduced me to his wife, Martha as well as Pastor Joe Champion of Celebration Church (Austin,TX) and his wife, Lori. Keep these pastors, their families, and their churches in your prayers.

Pastor Matt (Master Patt) ...keep pressing on and thanks for your time today.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Welcome back!!! I almost bought a pair of seven jeans once...I'm sure you got some good stuff :o)

The Buntens said...

Yay! Welcome Back. Missed you.

So, did you both buy jeans or what?