Thursday, January 10, 2008

"They Say It's Your Birthday!"

Happy Birthday, Deano! This is a picture from Halloween. Dean and Mary Ann know how much Beth and I loved Halloween, so what did they do this past year? Yep...they came over, helped me decorate the joint (complete w/ fog machines, scary music, spider webs, and "Marcus The Carcass" (sp.?)

Those are tattoo sleeves on Dean's arms! Costumes were secretive up until the bewitching hour. We had so much fun.

That's Dean. Always ready to jump in...always thinking of others. Today is Dean's birthday...I think he's 35. Dean Sibley is one of the greatest friends I have ever had, and I celebrate him today. He has the BEST sense of humor, comedic timing, and a flair for the flamboyant! He also has a wonderful heart for God and he serves, serves, serves!

Thank you, God, for Dean Sibley! Hey, ask Dean to show you his pictures from his senior banquet. Look at the pictures, and then I'll fill you in on the real story! You go, Wanda!

Love ya, Buddy!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Actually FROM DEAN...ahumm...WANDA:
(After she puts her vaseline on)
"AROO ROO ROOOO!!!"

Anonymous said...

35? please!