Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shout Outs

Awesome week last week at UNLEASH and the NC Baptist State Convention Prayer Conference! As Pastor Perry Noble would say..."God really rocked my world!" I'll write more about both events later, but I was just reflecting some, and I want to thank some people who directly or indirectly impacted my week last week. I'm listing names only, but know that each really added value to my life. God is moving BIG and all out in my life, and I thank God that He used some awesome people last week in my journey!

The "Unleash" radicals from HCC: Emily, Steph, Ken, Amy, Vicki, Michele, Mary Ann, and Kim.
Pastor Perry Noble
Lee McDerment
Dr. Henry Blackaby
Sheila Walsh
Joyce Meyer
Jerry Rankin
Dean Sibley
Mary Ann Sibley
Karl Moraski
Chris Schofield
Dr. Logan Carson
Jake Carpenter
That sweet lady at the Subway in "Somewhere, SC"

I know this means nothing really as you read the names without explanations. Each impact in my life was huge, and this was just one week! Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

The Buntens said...

Oh, this sounds like it was an awesome trip, Russ!!!

Love your new bloggy look!